Saturday, February 11, 2012

Feline Friday - Lou


Lovely Lou is a beautiful Siamese Mix who's gotten a little bit tired of waiting for his forever family. Please read about this sweet guy and if you live in the Kansas City MO area, come by and meet him. He'd make a great addition to your family. Here's what he has to say for himself.


They tell me that my photos are almost as lovely as I am.  They also tell me that I appear to be a white/orange point Siamese, and that some people just love that kind of cat so maybe I won't have to wait a long time to be adopted.  That would be wonderful, because like all of us felines out at Wayside, I just want to go to a new forever home.

I was transferred from one of Wayside's partner shelters because they were out of space and wanted to give me the best chance they could to find a family of my own.  There is always a little waiting period after a transfer before we are available for adoption.  That gives people who may have lost us time to find us, but in my case that did not happen.  So here I am, all ready for out mutual interview where we can decide if we "click".

If you are ready for an addition to your family, I wish you would come out to visit me very soon.  I can sniff you and if you approach me gently, you can touch me.  We can look into each others' eyes and read the character and personality we see there.  You can talk and I can listen or meow if you inspire me to comment.  We can spend a bit of time just hanging out in a special room together.  Then we can decide if we are an ideal match.  If that happens, you can meet with the adoption counselor and take me right home with you the same day!

Just waiting for you at Wayside,
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment