Friday, March 23, 2012

Report Card Day - 5 out of 6

These sweet faces are just a few of the many cats who have been adopted from Wayside Waifs Animal Shelter in Kansas City where I volunteer. I'm fairly sure my blogging about them wasn't really a factor in them finding their furr-ever homes, but you never know. So I'll keep doing my best to spread the word about my furry little friends. I blogged about these guys and happily got to hear or see them going home. Remember any of these?


From left to right and top to bottom, they were Rocket, Biscuit, Mandaga, Lou and Jazz Man. They all seem to be settled in happily with their new families. The only one I blogged about that hasn't found her home yet is Miss Baily. This is Miss Baily below.


She's still waiting for the right family. We know people are hearing and reading about her, because they're calling and asking about her. Just not the right people yet. But Baily will be patient a while longer, her foster mother less so. Patience is a foreign concept to her, but she's working on it. She really just wants Baily to find the happy ending to her story. So if you're out there, Prince Charming, come and claim your princess.  And while we wait, we'll enjoy our time together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment